Even I shopped 'till I dropped.

Monday, December 17, 2007

 Need I say more?  Shopping down here is dreamy for those who like to shop.  I walked down Santa Monica Boulevard through the Third Street Promenade and down to the Santa Monica Pier today.    Whooeee!  Lots of stores.   I spent a whopping $30 at the Apple Store and hooked myself up with some very nice socks.  Livin' the high roller lifestyle.  


Santa Monica Boulevard meets Pacific Coast Highway.
Santa Monica Pier.  Famous for the theme park which is on it. 

North towards Santa Monica from the pier.

The house on Santa Monica Beach.

I'm sorry girls, but I didn't snap any good photos of the shopping area (Third Street Promenade) because they just wouldn't do it justice.  It was long and had lots of stuff. Purses and shit.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Good stuff Derek...

I came across a new to me, hit by the New Zealand dynamic duo... hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64

Glad everything is going so well...

Mac

Kathy said...

Hey Derek....the shopping is "dreamy?" Whoa, I'm a little worried about your choice of adjectives...We miss you terribly, especially after enduring 3 straight days of R working marathon pre-Christmas shifts....you picked the perfect time to ditch my friend! We speak of you often and hope you are having a blast, despite the highlight being new socks!! Step it up from here on in okay...we're counting on you as we're living vicariously through you!! Special Christmas wishes from all of the Nickels crew! XOXOXO