More Filler Until I Get My Act Together

March 2nd, 2008

Mullets are making a strong comeback in New Zealand. For all I know, the same could be occurring in North America. Are they? Quite different from the late 80's - early 90's mullet, they remind me of 'Rufio's' hair from Steven Spielberg's "Hook" with the added touch of a large rat tail. It's hard to tell in a mirror, but I'm pretty sure after having my hair cut in this country, even I have a mini-mullet. Now, if I could just get my hands on another fluorescent wetsuit, I'd feel twelve again.

2 comments:

el.eh.you.are.eh said...

hahaha!!! Rest assured my friend... mullets are no where near back in my part of North America. But maybe, just maybe if you come back sporting a sweet 'retro' hairdo.. it might catch on.
Do me a favour and don't come back anytime soon!! Hahah. Just kidding :)

Kathy said...

It will soon be the hockey playoffs eh? So Mullets and scruffy beards will make a comeback, at least until early in June....Loved the Rufio comment. One of my favourite movies :) Miss you buddy!!